- I am a self taught photographer
- My favorite color is green - in case you haven't noticed
- I love bokehs and bouquets.
- My favorite flowers are daisies and sunflowers and any of their wannabe look alikes
- I love nature and wildlife and everything it stands for.
- My most popular subject is my dog Lexi (who knows quite well how to avoid the camera)
- I have three awesome children and two fabulous, cutest ever granddaughters
- My favorite season is fall for its colors, awesome temperatures and the fragrance of falling leaves.
- I am overworked and underpaid (aren't we all)
- I am ready for retirement....please.
and a few extras...
My dream and passion is to be a wildlife/nature/travel photographer writer.
I take a lot of online classes and don't use them to their full potential because of my 9 - 5 responsibilities but they are inspirational and keep me going day to day. Someday..they will all pay off.
I live and dream photography and love my techy toys..as little as I know about them.