Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Monday, October 10, 2011

As the Sun Rises


I had a great trip to the UP this past weekend with some awesome photographer friends. It was the most perfect weekend we could ever ask for. (More pics to be shared soon.) I left a bit earlier than everyone else in hopes to get home and take care of some things before I really had to return to reality. Unfortunately...well, actually, fortunately for me and my Nikon friend....

We happened upon this sunrise coming up over the eastern edge of Lake Michigan....as we travelled down the west side from Door County. I discovered it looking out the window to see what I could see. With no where to stop...Until I came upon a roadside picnic area...passed itup...kicked myself a couple times and turned around. For once...not missing the shot.

This shot, taken with my 28 - 300 Tamron...behind some bushes that had already dropped their leaves. Again..another perspective to provide a different view of the world we are blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment