Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Reflecting on Spring

It seems spring might finally be here or it's just teasing us. It's a wonderful tease though. One of my favorite times of the year. The snow has melted leaving behind pockets of ponds where reflections are magic and mystical. One of my most favorite things to photograph. Sometimes you have to really look for them. Other times....they just pop out and holler my name.



Then there are those things nature has left behind from 'times gone by'. This nest looks so new and yet...I can't imagine it was from this year. The birds are just returning. The snow just melted...for the most part.





Even though the trees are still bare and the ground is barely warm, the trails are calling. Arms open wide. Just making one wonder what is at the other end.

No comments:

Post a Comment