Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Riverside CX Race




They had this CX Race in my 'backyard' this weekend. I had to watch it. Brought back memories of when my boys raced. It was really awesome when they crossed by the river reflecting the colors of fall. I'm pretty sure I saw each and everyone of them slow down in awe as they peddled by.





(I used the sports mode to get some of these shots...if not to actually take the picture but atleast to meter them to see what to play around with in the manual mode.)

No comments:

Post a Comment