Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Barns n Silos


The colors and texture of this silo caught my eye as we drove by. So we turned around. Got out..and shot. Perspective. It really is a lot about perspective...when it deals with photography. I took many different views of this barn/silo landscape. I think it was the field of soy beans in front of it that captured me as much as the barn and silo themselves.

This one, I focused on the bean field...leaving the barns/silo a bit blurred in the distance. I think I could have had a bit larger of an aperture and blurred them a bit more for a little more mystery but I'm okay with the way it turned out. (smiling)

No comments:

Post a Comment