Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Horizon Expansion in Progress



Expansion. It just came to me...what my 'word for 2012' should be. Expansion. Expansion of my knowledge of the wonderful sites the US has to offer (Yellowstone here I come). Expansion of my photography skills in general. Expansion of my client base. Expansion of my 'books read pile' vs expansion of those to be read. Expansion of my knowledge for my photography software. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'm not real big on sitting in front of the computer doing a bunch of needless editing to photos that I try so hard to get right 'through my lens' but...realistically I know that I need to keep up with the competition if I insist on expanding my portrait photography base and so...expansion it is....

Above...the Diana effect. Not sure it is quite what it should be but...I'm happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment