Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

SELF Portrait - 120304


I really am quite limited right now at what I can do for this 'Portrait of Self' project I have decided to take on. But, again, it will be a challenge. Mainly because of my recent foot surgery that has me limited on where I can go for a few more weeks.

Meanwhile...a practice shot in my slowly growing 'small studio' utilizing some natural light from the window. Although, the mirror frame pulls the eye that way...I also find it 'frames' it in an interesting way.
You will have to excuse the lack of a beautiful model!!!...and just accept...as I must...the slowly aging of beauty instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment