Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Oh NO...Not I....NO WAY

I found this pic today from one of my senior sessions.

That's Emily on the left.  An awesome person for the little that I know her.  She's got a wonderful life ahead of her.

That's Lexi on the right.  You probably recognize her as she is my model quite often.  She followed us and was an extremely patient companion during this session.  Emily and her hit it off quite well and Emily wanted a picture with her in the end.

Well...Emily has a wonderful smile.

Lexi....well I have sat here for thirty minutes laughing at this photo.  At Lexi's expression.  She was so over the whole entire session thingy by this time.  She totally refused to 'smile'.  Normally I can throw a few quick trick words her way and she will perk up and smile....quickly...oh so quickly...but enough to capture the shot that I need.

Oh NO.  Not here.

She does have a bit of a stubborn streak.  Being a guinea pig so often for my practice sessions.  She knows how to turn her head away.  Or just plain...give me the silent treatment.

I laugh.  I am rolling on the floor laughing my.....well you know the rest of it.

Oh my...... I really needed that laugh.

She is very cooperative when she is in her own 'skin' doing the things she really loves.

But then...who isn't?!!!


I hope you get just as much pleasure out of her expressions as I do.  That is my purpose for sharing.

(Still laughing.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment