Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

2B Logo Challenge

This was an wonderfully challenging lesson. I am not 100% satisfied with the end results.  I have a few things I want to change on it.  I used a logo I had professionally done for the center.  It didn't seem to be a strong enough file though to show up very well even before I added the vintage peel. I also don't have a full understanding as to why the center portion of the peel has a pink tinge to it.

I had taken a blogging course at one time where we had  lesson on how to create our blog button for people to grab and I kind of by passed that when other things pulled at my time.  I have an idea of how I can do it.  That will be the final thing after I fine tune this into the 'final answer'.

I learned a lot of new things by doing this challenge and I look forward to using them for future projects.   It only took me about two hours but that is because I kept going back and forth between elements and the lesson...pausing and redoing along the way trying to keep up.

The added bonus is that it helped me learn more about the tools in PSE 12 which I am just now starting to use.

Sad thing is....it's time to hit the hay and I want to stay and play!!

This grown up responsibility stuff can really get you down sometimes.  (Smiling).

Thank you, my Dear inspirational Kim.




1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. It took me a couple hours too. I's not something I could do on my own without referring to Kim's videos. Yours turned out great. Who doesn't love ladybugs?

    ReplyDelete