Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Gratitude - 01/23/2014

I've fallen off the wagon with my gratitude notes as I've been attempting to 'rediscover' passions and make it through this frigid winter here in the midwest.  I know there are so many things that I am grateful for...so many things I don't give credit to that I should.

Today I am most grateful for my Son Sam Comardo who makes me very proud of all he has accomplished despite the bumpy road that life has presented him with.

I am so very very grateful for my best friends here in the Midwest - Holly and Jaime.  I don't know where I would be without them.

I'm not a real big fan of facebook just in the sense that some people think you are weird if you don't have a facebook page and I hate to find out important things in life through facebook instead of a direct person to person verbal communication but I am grateful for the wonderful little jokes and pictures that are posted that make me smile and feel good about the world we live in.

I am very grateful for the awesome employer that I now have...a complete turnaround from the last nine years at the previous place.  A. Complete. Turnaround.

I am grateful for all of my wonderful children that the Dear Lord has blessed me with!  They all make me very proud day in and day out!

Thank you Dear Lord, for everything and everyone you bless me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment