Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BFF Model

So....I introduced myself....now I must introduce the best model a photographer could possibly ever have...my GR...Lexi.


I just couldn't ask for a more patient, forgiving model. She has given me copyright release to every picture I take of her...allows me to post it and share it....wherever I want. She expects....no pay....just a meal or two here and there, a roof over her head, some non-stop continuous petting, a bath, pedicure and refreshed 'do' (hairbrushing) on a regular basis. Oh yeah.....and a warm bed to sleep in, a ham bone to chew on, a visit to grandma's and a regular walk...regardless of the temperatures outside. I...entertain all of these requests...in a reasonable fashion...as far as I'm concerned. And although it isn't always as she wishes....she puts up..With me...and my photographic requirements of her.

...every event










Every Holiday




Every season

during workouts

or naps

She supports me...and many days....saves me...from...life itself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment