Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My ...Techniques




I am asked quite often what my favorite thing is to photograph. Well....that is a really deep question. Even when I was growing up...I can't say I ever had a 'favorite' toy. I'm...for the most part....just an easy going, even tempered (yes...even as a true redhead), easy to please...simple person.







But....if I had to choose one thing that I would photograph for the rest of my life...hopefully making enough off of it to pay the bills....it would have to me nature/wildlife photography.

I took a macro course at my most favorite camera shop last summer and fell in love with macro photography. Since I love the outdoors and gardening, it all just fell together. If you have visited my website, you will notice the massive floral photos that comprise probably more than 75% of my photo archives. That and landscapes themselves.

















I have only recently...in 2009...had a growing interest in portrait photography. If I could...it would always be candid stuff. I've been asked to do family event photography and I always enjoy those...to get people in their 'natural habitat' per se, to catch that natural smile...or other expression...to document with photographs...their special day.


Children...are so awesome.
Teenagers....
graduates...rate up there with the best.
So...to make a long story short...give me a camera...I'll do whatever I can to find the magic in anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment