Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Post Processing


Truthfully....I'm ...well it just isn't an area I have excelled at. I haven't taken a lot of time to figure it out. I...like to do whatever I can to get it right when I am standing behind the camera. I have a job that requires me to be behind a computer...10 hours too long each day...five days a week...and other than being able to satisfy my writing cravings...I don't want to spend a lot of time....post processing on my photograhs. I like the creative part of actually taking the photo...getting it naturally...simply....candidly as often as possible.

Sometimes....sometimes...that 'serendipity' perspective shows up and surprises me....and I get that magical, mystic 'post processing' look that really is...SOC...as natural as possible.
The above was taken recently during my personal weekly photographic subject of 'night, long exposure' shots as I attempt to 'expand my horizons' and creativity 'thru my looking glass'.
Someday...soon...I'll dive in deeper to the entire software version of post processing outside of the little tweaks I currently do...as quickly as possible. My PS7...calls me quite often. I hear it. I acknowledge it...some day....I'll check out it's full potential.


No comments:

Post a Comment