Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Monday, January 31, 2011

The EAGLES


What a majestic avian wonderment (is that even a word?). It was an awesome day. (For those of you new to my blog, click on the underlined word 'avian'. )

It was my first day out (I mean really out) with the new camera and the new lense. It took me half the day to figure out something important despite my reading ahead but... It.Was.Worth.Every.Minute. I would have enjoyed even without my camera being the long time bird watcher and passionate about the raptors (particularly owls).

This day...revitalized my feeling of honor that this is OUR BIRD. A true feeling of freedom and beauty and just all out AWESOMENESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment