Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Friday, January 14, 2011

FOR THE LOVE OF.....


...the snow. She loves it. She is a January baby. She lives for the winter months. The snow that she digs her nose in. The rabbit tracks easily found.The chance to run outside when shovelling is required. The friendly towel drying when she returns inside.
She will always be a January baby. My January baby.
(I don't take black and white photos straight in the camera. I always post process for it. You can post process color to black and white. Can't post process black and white to color.)

No comments:

Post a Comment