Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Monday, January 17, 2011

SNAP, CREATE, SHARE

One of my main goals this year is to learn to add a bit of post process pizazz to my snapshots. Simple ones. I still pride myself in wanting to share my photos SOC (straight out of camera) with little to no editing. The winter months have me pacing the floor; chomping at the bit; stir crazy; major photography withdrawal. It settles me a bit when I can take a shot as this through my window on a single digit evening and a just a bit of a creative texture to it to result in my own little creation. It was very dark when I took this picture. The lighting did come from the camera shot...not post process. Stabilize your camera, preferably with a tripod, widen the ap, put the shutter speed at 'turtle', hold your breathe and snap!! Voila.



No comments:

Post a Comment