Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Mums the Word






There are those days when I've been out and about with her and I go home and remind myself once again that I hope I'm not 'like that' when I grow up, age. She lives only a couple miles away. I had so many years when she lived thousands of miles away and I didn't see her often enough, didn't talk to her half as much as I should have. Life. Now I work long hours...silly. Devotion. Stupidity. I get home exhausted with my physical self saying...work out and my mental self saying I'm exhausted and a nap would be great. All the while my subconscious smiles as it knows it will win the battle...as it nudges me...pushing me to go visit...knowing that there are these days...when she shows her 'free spirit'...and I quietly say to myself 'Oh, I so want to be that free spirit'.
Love you, mum.



No comments:

Post a Comment