Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Brazos Bend State Park




















Herons. Frogs. And Alligators. Oh, my.







Brazos Bend State Park, Texas. If you ever get to the Houston area, this is a park you don't want to miss. It offers a lot of wildlife for your viewing. No matter what time of the year.







Spring...a plethora of migrating birds.




Spring and Summer. Alligators. Frogs and Herons...of every type...are abundant and wonderful to watch as they dine.




Fall...more migration.




Winters...well..what is winter in Houston but a place where some of our avian friends winter over at so be sure to check it out.







You won't regret it.







I miss being close enough to enjoy it when I really need it.







It is one of my most favorite parks and a must visit for me every time I am in the area, if even for just an hour or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment