Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life's Little Wonders









She's the newest addition to our lives. Another beautiful person brought to us to liven up our lives, give us a fresh perspective, make us smile, cry, upset us, make us so happy we are surrounded by those that we are surrounded with...including her. She has already learned how to do that. She's a smarty. She. Will. Move. Mountains. Love and kisses Lucinda June.









No comments:

Post a Comment