Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Butterfly Haven




In my backyard. On my 'homegrown' coneflowers.





I haven't been able to quite attract the amount and diversity of butterflies here that I did when I lived in the south...but what I do attract...is of course awesome.





I am proud of this one....shot with my Tamron 28 - 300 macro...hand held...in a rush in hopes of not scaring the gorgeous one off.

No comments:

Post a Comment