Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Proposal

They went to dinner. Another restaurant they had not tried yet...in Paris. It all turned out so perfect. Wine. Escargot. Main meal. Awesome restaurant owner. It was a 'perfect' night...he thought. Everything seemed so right. Pondering.















There was a plan. To go see the Eiffel Tower. With the impression that it was only lit for the first 10 minutes of each hour. So they rushed. She wanted her picture taken. He took it.










He asked to have his picture taken. She focused to take it...to see...him on his knees, arms stretched out....with a proposal.
















I knew there was a reason I still believed in fairy tales.






(These photos are only a reenactment of the proposal...but still was accompanied by 'allergy wet eyes'. hehe)








No comments:

Post a Comment