Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Almost Thrown Away


I have a database of not just hundreds but thousands of photos I have taken. I go through them and think...oh I can so something with that sometime or another. Then I go through on another day and think...or...hit the delete button over and over and over again...sending to the trash bin photos I have held on to in the past. I...save them on days when I'm too exhausted to really think about it. I trash them on days when ... I'm turned upside down about the world or in a tissy to get my world more 'uncluttered and organized'.

Somedays..just as my finger nears the delete button...that little creative funny girl sitting on my right shoulder pokes me in the right cheek and flashes a sign that say 'HELLOOO...really you don't want to trash that one.'

And so...while that funny little girl is with me...I play and sometimes I come up with something that I kind of like.

This one was all blown out. Taken from below, pointing into a really bright sunshiny summer sky...little detail showing...originally and even now...well its kind of soft...but I adjusted lighting a bit, added poster edges filter and....

No comments:

Post a Comment