Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Forest Floors

There is just something so mystical to me about the forest floor. Particularly this time of the year when Mother Nature lays a new carpet filled with a multitude of colors from her 'painters palette'. This one just takes my breathe away...but then I am very easily pleased and impressed. What can I say.

Another example of a perspective change.
Adding a bit of texture to it myself...creating an art piece in itself.

(Shot w/ Nikon D90, 1/25sec, f5.6, Tamron 28 - 300)

No comments:

Post a Comment