Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Yellow Yellow




I live at the top of this hill...behind that white fence. Why is it exactly, do you think, I struggle with the thought of selling? This. This confirms for me...just one more time...that fall continues to be my most favorite time of the year.





(Taken with my wide angle which I don't play with enough. Took several shots of this and hope to play with HDR on them. Soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment