Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Sunset on the Creek


We went for a ride as we do many weekends...just to see what we could see. We took a route down a 'rustic road'. The sun was setting. The sky was full of color. The winter has been unusually mild with not much snow. What little we get, melts within days after arriving.
He drove. I enjoyed. We passed this. I asked that he turn around because I did have my camera handy for this one and was not about to miss...the creek as it flowed into the sunset...quietly, peacefully....I'm sure....just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment