Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beyond the Layers of a Rainbow

A rainbow of colors on an almost 'colorless' day.

When green started the week...I was so excited and could hardly wait to share my favorite with everyone. Yellow followed. Hello daisies and sunflowers. So simple and sweet.

Pink. Red. Pooh...a couple colors I thought for sure I would have to venture out somewhere to capture as they are a couple of colors that I just don't surround myself with...or so I thought. Yet, I discovered they existed in my 'life' more so than I thought.

Blue...above me every day...or at my feet as the Wisconsin River passes each and everyday (if you want to call that blue) and yet...I had to think about what I would find that I could capture for my layer of blue. Found. Right above me...every day.

Throw them all together and enjoy a rainbow of colors which brightens up any face, young and old.


No comments:

Post a Comment