Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Layers of Blue

I've always wanted to just focus days or weeks on a particular color. Although I can't get out and about much yet, sometimes just my backyard provides 'just the shot' that I need. The sky was beautiful blue and they flew right over instead of off in the distance this time. The sun like detail in the pic was actually lens flare...perfectly placed on a perfectly blue sky on a perfectly wonderful spring like day. Added a bit of texture...and voila.

Again and again...thank you Kim for your inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment