Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Layers of Yellow...and Beyond

This color...awakens me. It makes me smile and warms my heart. I can't wait for summer to arrive so I can watch as they grow and open and bloom and fly and flutter, gathering and collecting all other buggy friends and foe. It provides me so much love and laughter and...oh my camera loves it so.

Daisies and sunflowers are my favorite flowers..and anything that resembles them...and they don't have to be in the same family. The little wild asters. Gerberas in all their different colors. The zinnias come right on in there as they gather the butterflies from all around.

Happy Yellow to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment