Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 8 - Start to Finish

I have a home full of Tom Clark Gnomes. They each have their place somewhere in my home. Whether it be on a curio shelf, on bedroom nightstand, or a bathroom tucked amidst a green plant...they make me smile. Each with a name, a number and their own little coin or acorn. I have a 'red headed stepdaughter', of sorts, that thinks it is disturbing...but really it isn't as bad as it used to be. Some have been boxed up for a few years...for whatever reason. Many are retired. I stopped purchasing them when they started changing the color themes on them to something that just didn't seem to be quite so 'woodsy'. The ones that are boxed, I think about selling...but every time I go through the box, they capture my heart and woodsy wandering feeling...and I just can't do it quite yet.

This one sits in my bathroom surrounded by an ivy...with her rubber ducky...greeting me every morning.

This set up was pretty much 'on the spot' with the bright afternoon light coming through the window glass and diffused by the shower curtain. Vintage gradient in the diamond mode, grundgedup texture and slight framing. Maybe a bit too much?

Creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment