Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Beyond the layers of polaroids

I remember the polaroid camera.  I. Do.  It was great 'back then' to be able to take a picture and immediately know what it looked like. To enjoy the moment 'right then'.  To know 'right then' if you needed to retake it. To think...I guess you can almost relate it digital today..sort of kind of. Without the ability to do so much of the creative that digital and software allows us to do today.  And now...we can combine both...sort of kind of.

I took another class online that gave me a simple polaroid frame that I've used to do some cool stuff.  So these new frames are going to make me even happier and more creative, we can only hope.

Thank you so much, Kim.

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with this photo. The frame is perfect! Visiting from BTS.

    ReplyDelete