Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cuppa Cuppa Love Week

Once again Kim has hit a subject so near and dear to my heart and soul of creativity.....Cups.  Yes...I truly could be a hoarder of cups without a doubt.  I would reflect upon this my collection of big and small, colorful cups of all kinds but instead have selected just this simple cup from my travels abroad that brings an environment of emotions to mind that I just love...in addition to my love of cups.

A cup...from a French cafe in no other place than Paris (pronounced, of course, as Pareeee. smiling)

A dream of mine...to own a little coffee shop in which 'Friends' can gather and visit and enjoy and share all of their passions and dreams together.

No comments:

Post a Comment