Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday Words - Fall Smiles



How the bright dancing colors of the leaves tempt Mother Nature's creativity, feeding mine throughout the day.

Vibrance. Inspiration.

Cool crisp air breezily flirting and rustling through the branches.

The fragrance. The sound underneath the step, step step.

Colorful wardrobes changing day in and day out.

Grasping the last breath of fresh air before...

Winter. Nearing. Just around the corner.



Get out and feed your color palette with what Mother Nature is offering up and share your awesome fall photos for all to enjoy!!!

By far, my most favorite season.

No comments:

Post a Comment