Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Your take - Day 89


I'm having some major need for 'time to regroup'.  I'm still in regroup mode and will quietly work my way through it during the holiday season.
Lots of activities.
Ending the year. Very anxious for the new year as I have some high hopes.  More so than in the past.
Lots of travel plans.
Lots of family activities.
Lots of new doors waiting to be opened.

The above project came at a time really needed. Creativity has been a little lacking as we slowly move in and out of the winter season here in the midwest.  Portrait season has slowed...which is okay during this regroup time.

Anxiously awaiting a bit of snow to trigger the photography juices.  Christmas light field trips right around the corner being followed up with a holiday season filled with family, friends, grandchildren.
Can. Not. Wait.

The quote.  Isn't it perfect?  Isn't it so true? It is where I find my peace.  My anchor.  It is where I get my cleansing. A walk in the woods.  A walk in a field of flowers. An afternoon driving through my most favorite marsh watching the wildlife, the breeze through the grasses.  The sunrise.  The sunset.

(My process for the above:
reduced clarity in LR
added aged photo preset
Into PSE duplicated layer in multiply mode at 35%
add layer of Linda by KK, multiply mode at 25%
add layer of dreamit by KK, screen mode at 39%
added frame
added Anne Frank quote)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your quote Trisha! It is so true for me but unfortunately, some people just don't get it. When I have anxiety of one of my frequent headaches, I just have to get outside. One feels so much better. The mind clears, stress eases up. Thanks for sharing. Thanks also, for the nice comments on my blog :)
    Lisa F

    ReplyDelete