Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Way Too Long


(slowly peeking out from under all the 'dirt'...thinking it might be safe....to live again.)

It's been way too long for me not having posted.  I truly apologize.   Life apparently had other plans for me.  I let my day job take over my life.  I. Let. It. Happen.

Well...no more.

I quit.

I found another job that so far I believe I will really like...for an office job.  Unfotunately, what I really would like to do just doesn't seem to want to fall in place for me.  My passion for gardening can't make the mortgage payment here, particularly since it is a seasonal thing here in the midwest.

I've been trying to get back into this. Hopefully now that I have removed the main thing that has had my creativity squished up in to a tight ball, I can fall back in to the swing of things and chat with all of you again.

I've had too many days of feeling caged and am happy to be 'free' again.

New beginnings. Coming out.  Springing back to life. Soaking up the 'fresh air'.

I can't wait to have something to share again!!

There is light....all around...outside of the one 'dark closet' that still needs to be cleaned out. Straightened up. Reorganized.

Thank you for your patience.

I guess I just needed a bit of ...nudging.

Please...nudge me.  Please don't let me slip away again.

Sometimes, alone is just way too lonely.

Please...nudge me.

Water me.  Feed me with some good down to earth healthy compost and I promise...to make you smile...time and time again.




No comments:

Post a Comment