Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A few wedding memories

I promised the wedding photographer I would stay out of his way.  I kind of regretted it.  I didn't even take my camera out to the ceremony itself...but I snuck in a few shots during preparation!!
Sister/Maid of Honor watching out the window at the out door photography session.
A Bride in waiting.  A beautiful bride.
Her grandma by her side.
A little review of the vows after a minor change.
Getting the veil put on .....
with Proud mom watching over her shoulder.  My best shot ever!!

Ready to go....and patiently waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment