Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Inspiration through Weekend Walks/Rides


In an attempt to get myself up and going again...and trying to utilize my time in a more creative way, as well as cramming as much as possible into the little bit of pleasant weather there might be before the challenges of winter photography sets in, I've joined the inspiration of Weekend Walk Challenges.

These walks will be posted here on my Breathless Rambling Page.  Click on this link or the 'Rambling' tab on the home page of this blog.

If I don't get a weekend walk in, it is normally replaced by a weekend road trip...which may be only a couple hours of enjoying the countryside...but I normally always find something that makes my camera shout out.....STOP!!!

Enjoy.

Follow me........

No comments:

Post a Comment