Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

GRATITUDE JOURNAL - 01/14/2014

Today I am thankful for the inaccuracy of the weather man who totally predicted snow that didn't happen

I am thankful for the invention of ice scrapers that allow me to be able to see my way home when the weather is icy.

I am, again, thankful for my mother that worries about me.

For my Best Friend, Becky, that continues to know how to make me smile

Thankful for old friends that tend to pop back in my life from time to time to bring me back to reality while also reminding me that fairy tales might still exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment