Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Texture



Poster edges has to be one of my favorite textures right now. I love the 'mood' it sets in some of my photos.


In addition to poster edges on this old barn and fence, of course, I put the background in black and white and kept the red fence. Kind of wish I had just bit more shallow depth of field.

Can you guess what texture I used for this one? No...nothing in PS/PSE.
This texture is just the natural effect of the snow fall and a bit blurriness to the photo. Every once in a while...blurriness is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment