Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Friday, February 11, 2011

US of A


I had a pleasure of getting up front and close to these wonders a few weeks ago. The awesomeness still awakens me daily. He watched me....as I crept closer. Carrying my camera and very large lense attached to a tripod across an icy parking lot. Hoping. Hoping that he wouldn't fly off. He didn't. He posed. He smiled. He said...thank you. For helping my family survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment