Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1 Photo 3 Different Ways

The challenge...take one photo and edit it 3 different ways.

Tonight it was a challenge for me.  I'm not totally happy with it and want to play a bit more...another restful day when the creative juices are a bit rested.

What I gathered from this is...I think I need to choose a different photo.  You know...like American Idol....you have to have the right song choice to make it work.

sigh

The middle one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment