Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 26 - It Begins with You

This is 'my space'.  The place I go when I need to be first...where I put everyone else last, for a few minutes, a few hours...until sunset.

When things are overwhelming and mind boggling, I drive.  Sometimes just around in circles, sometimes around the block, sometimes farther away.

Here in my midwest home, this is 'my space'. My peace. Serenity. Simplicity.

This 'world' makes the world go away.  The voices disappear.  The thoughts (the ones I really need to think about even) all go away.  I head this way thinking I need to clear my mind. I need a place to sit and think and relax and breathe. The only issue is I can't visit here without my lenses and therefore I end up snapping my feathered friends wishing I could include their soothing, sometimes dramatic sounds inside the photo.

And this is what I did this week.  I drove.  To here.  Because I needed me time....away from my 'me time at home'.  Away from the tornadic mind thoughts. Just me.  And them.

Peace. Serenity. Simplicity.

My Space.

I always leave here with a smile and lightened heart.  Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment