Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

After everything - VACATION

After the wedding requirements for the first three days in California we were able to get some enjoyment out of the trip sight seeing and relaxing.
A little enjoyment of the Torrey Pine Beach in San Diego looking for little crablike creatures.
Brown pelicans flying above so quietly.  I almost missed them!!
Kings of the Hill on top of the Torrey Pines hills.
Some San Diego zoo fun.




It was a rushed trip after the wedding. We definitely needed an additional day or two but it just gives me a reason to have to go back again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment