Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

In Memory of

She would be 55 years old today.  My sister, Loretta.  I know she is heaven driving faster than 55 in the slow lane, in her convertible Forest Green Mustang along the beaches of  'Heaven', enjoying the sun, with a vase of sunflowers by her side, a good bottle of wine and surrounded by the Pelicans we so love. When she isn't driving the Mustang...she's riding one bareback.   She knew how to tame 'em.  She was a natural born rider.

Oh, how I miss her and still...wish I had been there for her.

Forever, in my heart.  Forever in my mind.

Forever, my Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment