Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Friday, November 22, 2013

A Little Bit of Magic - Day 34 2 B



I don't know....I think I need to play with this 'magic' a litle bit more.  

The top is the final.  This lower is the original.  It's not hitting me in a 'magical' way for some reason.  Maybe I need to try a different photo, a different 'magic' layer maybe.  

Or maybe....working on it at late hours of the night after a day of brain work really does affect my creativity sometimes.

But..another thing learned...for future 'masterpieces'.

No comments:

Post a Comment