Sharing the beauty of the world through photography and writings.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. " .... Ansel Adams
Welcome to my blog for photographers and nature lover's around the world. I hope you enjoy my chitter chatter about life, nature, gardening...and a little bit of kitchen.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Heart Warming Memories

...so after my rebellious day of pretending to be six again.....

I did get back to cleaning.  My house has been on the market for a year and half.  Things were boxed up thinking I wouldn't be here at this time of the year.  But I am and I'm tired of being without some of the stuff.  Winter is just around the corner.  I don't want to mess with the chance of someone wanting to see the house in the winter....or maybe I just don't know where to go next.  I'm guessing not many showings would happen at this time of the year anyhow....so I've decided to take it off the market for the next few months and...well....regroup....see what the winter will bring (other than cold and white fluffy stuff...yeah for white fluffy stuff....booh for COLD.

In the continuing effort of trying to get organized enough to find something again...it was time to get into the closets and go through things.  Thoughts of a rummage sale arose and I got into boxes that haven't been opened in over six years (hmmm...must be a six kind of week).

 I have boxes of Tom Clark Gnomes that I need to find a buyer for (in case anyone is interested).
Started a nice pile of hopefuls for the rummage sale.  In a box of scrapbooking paraphernalia, I started finding old photos...which of course slowed the progress down a bit.  Amidst it all, I found a box of smiles accompanied with a few tears....

My one and only awesome daughters....

Bronzed.  So glad I did that.  What a photo op waiting to happen.

Love notes from my little guys.....  The oldest......



...and my youngest, most sensitive....


Really Moms.....don't throw them away...there is always a day when a smile is needed...or a memory to trigger the soul cleansing tears.


To my threewonderful children...I love you now and forever, unconditionally, always and always!!!

(Warning...it may mean your household chores will not get done.)  Oh well...there is always the next rainy or cold winter day.

No comments:

Post a Comment